MA (Cantab), CEng, MIEE, FIMC, FIQA
Widely respected senior engineer and quality management professional with
extensive consultancy and management experience in the civil service, aerospace
and oil industries.
Mike is responsible for Accredited Training & Consultancy in Quality and Environmental Management. In his earlier career he was awarded a Civil Service scholarship at Cambridge University.
He is an IRCA ISO 9000:2000 Registered Lead Auditor, a certification auditor of environmental and quality management systems for the UK’s fifth largest certification body.
His main areas of interest and expertise include:
- all aspects of the development, application and auditing of quality and environmental management systems
- new product development including the application of value engineering and value analysis
- purchasing quality assurance and contractor selection and management
- Quality Management and improvement consultancy assignments with over 100 public and private sector organisations including blue chip private sector organisations, the EU, government departments as well as many SMEs
- Visiting lecturer at Leicester University’s Centre of Quality Excellence,
responsible for postgraduate studies in business improvement and organsiational