Development Programme Masterclasses
The pursuit of Quality requires commitment, knowledge, learning and shared experience. Progress can be piecemeal, frustratingly slow and subject to short-term reversals. The Development Programme Masterclasses have been developed to provide expert support for staff tasked with process improvement in the development of their understanding, strategy and deployment for improvement.
Direct small group interaction with colleagues in similar roles, plus mentoring by the national expert Masterclass leaders provide the mechanism for learning and development.
Typical Masterclasses Include:
- Questioning Assumptions and Root Cause Analysis
- Being Creative – using customer information for improvement
- Leadership when you’re not in charge – influencing and gaining commitment
- Process Analysis and Mistake Proofing
- Justifying the cost; Return on Investment for Quality Improvement
- Quality Procurement and the Supply Chain
- Developing Anti-Fragility in Your Organisation
- Excellence in School Leadership
- The new ISO International Standards for Lean and Six Sigma
Courses can be arranged in-house or at our public training venue