1-DAY Lean Transformation Executive Overview
This one-day executive level course focuses on the potential for business improvement through application of Lean principles. It defines the goals, nature and means of achieving the Lean Organisation.
The Executive Overview is particularly suitable for Senior Managers with strategic development roles. Those with financial and operational responsibilities will find the course particularly appropriate.
The Executive Overview covers: -
- Lean thinking in the context of business strategy, operations and customer
- What Lean can and cannot deliver
- Case Studies
- Management Role
- Deploying Lean Transformation Programmes
- Background to Lean Methodology
- What are the possibilities and how can they be achieved effectively
- Introduction to Lean approaches and methods
One delegate: £265 + VAT
Two plus delegates on same course: £238.50 + VAT per delegate
All public courses are held at Charnwood House, Nottingham. NG14 7DZ
All our courses are available at client's premises by arrangement