10-day Certified Master Lean Belt Programme
“A road to Damascas Journey..” "Enabled us to quickly take on board the Lean approach and apply appropriate methodologies for immediate benefit.." "Innovative and comprehensive approach to training and skill development..""The subjects and lectures were very professional, interesting and informative.."
Across the public and private sectors, organisations are trying to make efficiency savings whilst improving services and products for customers. ‘Lean’ is one of the most popular approaches, but organisations are struggling to implement the approach effectively. To help overcome this difficult challenge Services Ltd, the specialist public and private sector Lean trainers and consultants, run the 10-day Master Lean Belt training programmes led by Prof. Tony Bendell.
At the end of the course, certified Master Lean Belts will have the knowledge, experience, tools and techniques to not only champion Lean implementation, act as an agent of change and plan and deploy Lean Transformation Strategy within the organisation, but also to run successful waste reduction projects themselves. The course has been developed to assist managers in their understanding of the key concepts of Lean and the pursuit of a Lean organisation, facilitating them to manage, support and lead Lean Transformation. As well as this, the programme provides all the skills and support necessary to run their first individual Lean improvement project in their organisation under our supervision. This is the basis for eventual certification as a ‘Master Lean Belt’.
Our public certificated Master Lean Belt programmes are project-based incorporating a delegate project to be undertaken between the 3-day training blocks. Projects are selected by the delegate and their management in agreement with the course tutors prior to commencing the programme. Typical Master Lean Belt project areas concern implementation of waste reduction and simplification in specific priority process areas.
- Introduction to Lean
- 5 Basic Principles
- Managing the Process Change
- Simulation Exercise
- Tools and Techniques of Lean
- Value Mapping and Analysis of Process Waste (including 7 Wastes)
- Ergonomics and the organisation of the Workplace (5S’)
- Project Reviews
- Constraints of Process
- Business Risk Assessment and Management
- Customer Requirements
- Identification of Bottle Necks and Prohibitors to Process Flow
- Introduction to Theory of Constraints
- Visual Controls
- Process Measurement
- Cultural Change and Dealing with Resistance
- Project Reviews
- Burning in the Gains
- Tools and Techniques to sustain the improvements
- Organisational Development
- Leadership and Role Model Behaviours for Master Lean Belts
- Relationships to Six Sigma
- Quality Management Systems Models and
- Supply Chain Development Models
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Project Review
- Presentation and Assessment of Projects
Course fees per delegate
One delegate: £2,600 + VAT
Two delegates: £2,350 + VAT
Three or more delegates: £2,100 + VAT
Nottingham Venue: Charnwood House,
Lowdham, Nottingham, NG14 7DZ.